Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Future part 2!

So I decided that I am not going to get a real degree through a school. In my last year as a high school student I had the opportunity to attend 49er R.O.P. for Dental Assisting. I graduated from the school and loved it. It was the best thing for me to do! I have yet to find a job with an office though. I am going to do some serious job hunting this month. I want to work off my last hours to get my RDA. I need to take my coronal polish class then I can take the RDA exam. I want to work for my RDAEF2 which is a Registered Dental Assistant Extended Functions level 2. That is the highest level one can get as a Dental Assistant. I want to get my RDAEF2 because if I go to dental school for Hygiene and I end up not liking it I will have to pay for DA schooling again because while I was in school there was a rule passed that said that anyone can't be a DA and a DH at the same time anymore. So I don't want to go to school to be a DH and then end up not liking it and having spent 30k on schooling and then have to pay to be an DA again and waste time of my life on something I don't want to be. So I am done with my schooling at a college for right now.

XOXOSarah

No comments:

Post a Comment