Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Midnight post.

Ah, the good ole blog. Eh, I guess not that old. Today I was able to go the the Antique Trove with my dear cousin who is leaving this week for a trip. Sadly she will be gone all summer then fall with school. I was so grateful to be able to hang out with her before she leaves. I hope that we are able to see each other once more before she departs. I am really going to miss her.

Music. I love it. I adore the sweet sounds of different instruments in my ears. I don't know how life would be if music were not alive in this world. I bought four records today. One is a Frank Sinatra album. I got home and put it on the record player very first. I adore the older sounds. The crackles and the beautiful voices. I often wonder what it would be like to have lived around the 1950's and 60's. To have such class and ladylikeness in what seems to be a simple time. When it was normal to work hard for what you wanted. Not just ask and get it. I do long for people to know more about household keeping and how to dress better. Is it really that hard to cover up? I don't see how showing off everything that is sacred is ok in some minds. It is just one of those things that I probably wont understand in this life.

Yep. I am jumping all around here. I like to talk about different things. And it is my blog so I can be a brat and jump from topic to topic.

Anywho. I should probably head off to bed now.

Night!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment