Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I love my job.

So I am at work right now. On my lunch. Waiting for lunch to be over so I can go back to work. Cleaning, assisting, taking x-rays, whatever I can do to keep myself from falling asleep of sheer boredom. I love working in a dental office! It is so much fun! I love to help people with there Oral health. I love cleaning. I LOVE to clean. I love being able to just clean up as fast as I can to get the next patient in the room. I love to learn new things about dental. The newest thing I am learning about is implants. I now know what to set up for an implant prep. I hope I will be able to find a job in UT as a Dental Assistant. I love working in the dental field. I hope that when I have had all my little ones in the future I will be able to come back to dental and work my butt off before I retire.

Yesterday I kinda went on this cleaning spree in the front room of our home. I deep cleaned the whole front room from top to bottom. I even scraped all the paint from the window that had been stuck on for years now because we didn't have a ladder to reach the window. I should have taken before and after pictures of the whole room to post on here. After I cleaned everything I wanted too show it off but then I realized that I didn't take pictures.


I have to go back to work now. My lunch is over now.

I believe I am going to post again on all the things that have happened this past month tonight.

XOXO Sarahboo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment