Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer!!

Ah. So I am finally going to post about what has been going on in life. Its been a few weeks since I last posted so I thought it would be right to post now. Its the end of the my second to last week of school. I finished my last speech for my public speaking class on thursday and had my second exam in sociology that day too! It was so much fun to finish my last speech. About half way through the speech I realized that this was it, my last speech in the class. It was awesome cause I read a lot from my first four speeches but for this last one I barley read any of it. It was more of a reference while I was speaking. I finished then was like, "Woah, I'm done!" It was intense!! I loved the class. I kinda want to do more speeches:) In sociology my teacher had 5 activities that we were supposed to attend then write papers on. All of the activities were either overlapping with the classes I had or they were inappropriate so I didn't go to them. I lost 25 points in the class because I didn't do them. The down side was that in the class there were only 100 points, and I am pretty darn sure that I didn't do so well on the exams so I think I might walk away with a D in the class:( Kinda sad. If so I will have to take the class again( I need C's or better for my major) My aerobics class has really helped me with getting back into running. I am able to run 2 miles straight now! I ran for 19 minutes straight. It was amazing that I could run for that long. Just my body. No electricity. No engine. Just me, myself and I:) And that was at 12 o'clock in the afternoon, when it was hot outside. I really want to see if I can run the full three mile loop around our neighborhood after I finish this post. It's really cool/cold outside so I think I might. At least try it on for size:) I want to be able to run at least 5 miles by my birthday at the end of July! I hope I will be able to get to 4 1/2 if not 5. I want to run a half marathon next year. I think that would be a lot of fun to do:) So I am looking for a job as a DA right now. I hope to find one before the summer starts. I need a job really badly:( Um, lets see what else is going on. Ooh I organized my closet and I REALLY love it!! It's so nice and clean:D I want to be able to play my guitar better by the end of summer. I want to be able to play the piano a lot better by Christmas. I want to go on a date before my 19th b-day! Yes it's true, I have never been on a real date before! I know right? It's so lame!! I have been on a fake date for a game with some friends. We changed dates every ten or fifteen minutes. It was fun, but still not a real date. Um, well I am being summoned to help my dad so I have to finish this post. Live & let live!

Love,   Sarah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment